Human Resource Development Policy
- Human resource policies are established by MKRS GROUP OF COMPANIES (“MKRS”) to support administrative functions, performance management, employee relations and resource planning. Human resource policies are the formal rules, assess and reward the employees.
- MKRS is committed to develop a competent, trained and professional workforce with integrity through systematic human resource development management.
- MKRS will ensure that:
- The employees are trained in relevant areas
- The management of training is implemented in systematic manner to meet the needs of organization
- Every employee is trained at least 16 hours per year.